About The Author of LCM and
Pastor of Windward Bible Church
Walter Robinson II (b. 1954)
Work and Activity
Walter Robinson II is a trained electronic technician who worked
in that field for nearly twenty years. He has many
interests that keep him busy much of the time. From his senior year in high school until the
present he has worked or served as:
- State president for the West Virginia chapter of the Vocational Industrial Clubs
of America (VICA) from 1971-1972.
- Production assistant for WSWP-TV (Public television station) Beckley, West
Virginia from 19711972.
- November 1971, visit to Washington DC with some of the nations lawmakers
to promote the Vocation Industrial Clubs of America technical
and vocation education and jobs: See images and captions below. (Click on
Thumbnails for larger images).
Visit with United States Senator,
Honorable Robert C. Byrd
Visit with United States Senator,
Honorable Jennings Randolph
Visit with US Congressman,
Honorable Harley O. Staggers
December of 2, 1971, name added to the United States Congressional
- Electronic technician for Montgomery Wards, Parkersburg, WV (19731975)
Customer service representative for the 3M Company (3M Company office products
sells and service dealer), Charleston, WV (19751982) He was ranked in the top two
percent of 3M Companys technician as a Grand Master during 1978. He also served as
the branch dealer trainer to train technicians that work for non-3M Company affiliates,
but sold 3M equipment.
as an official investigator for the National Investigative
Committee on Arial Phenomenon, better known as 'NICAP.'
Robinson was given the state of West Virginia as his responsibility and he
investigated several sightings and filed reports for each from 1975 - 1977.
NICAP is now mostly defunct as an investigative organization, however there
is a website (www.nicap.org)
that claims to be the official site for the organization. In any case, in
1992 when Robinson was writing his first book, he discovered that NICAP's
old files were supposed to be stored at the Center for UFO Studies,
started by Dr. J. Allen Hynek. A phone call to the center resulted in them
graciously sending him many of the reports he had filed back in the mid
- Born again
by Biblical faith in Jesus Christ in the fall of 1977
- WXIT AM radio in Charleston, West Virginia as a volunteer announcer/disk jockey
(~1981). During this time the station had a Christian format and he produced a Bible teaching program entitled 'Going With
the Gospel'. He also produced the another Bible teaching program on WEMM, FM radio in
Huntington, West Virginia sometime during the early 1980s.
- Began attending
Bible Church, Charleston, West Virginia and later joined it. Served as
College and Career Sunday School teacher, deacon, on the official board, on
the missionary committee, on the board of
Cross Lanes Christian
School, (1984 - 1991)
- Customer service representative for American Office Systems (3M Company office
products sells and service dealer), Charleston, WV (1982-1987) During this employment he
was selected to serve on the dealers council of American Office Systems as the top
technician for 1984.
- Service manager for Modern Office System (Canon office products and service),
Charleston, WV (19871990).
- Volunteer fireman for Station 24 (Institute, West Virginia) during the latter
part of the 1980s. He also served as Fire Chief 24 for
six months during the latter part of
1989 until he resigned to go into the missionary work full time Deputation to raise support for working as a missionary in Carriacou 1989
- 1991 (Open heart surgery July 1990)
- Missionary at the Harbour Light of the
Windwards, Carriacou, Grenada (August 1991 - November 1992)
- Begin holding street meetings in Windward (July
- Ordained as an Independent Baptist
Preacher (November 1992)
- Resigned from the Harbour Light of the
Windwards radio station and began church planting full time (November
- Independent Missionary pastor and church planter of
Windward Bible Church on the island of
Carriacou (November 1992 -)
- Completed and self published (very few copies), The Final Empire
- Completed and self-published (50 copies), Apollo's Revival (1997)
- Established a web presence (one page site) as Last Chance Ministries "LCM"
- Fully Developed LCM into a multifaceted website promoting the Word of God
and our missionary work at
Windward Bible Church. As a ministry to
the people and country of Grenada we also began to voluntarily promote
Carriacou, Grenada by providing general and
specific information, and
virtual tours of many scenic areas. (November 2000)
- Began posting Audio Bible teaching and
preaching in MP3 format that are now being listened to or downloaded by
people literally all over the world, including those in Communist and Muslim
countries. (December 2003)
Click here for information about Walter's Family.
January 08, 2008.